Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am sure ... Kumble was missing his ace pace machine, Ishant Sharma when South African Batsman were throwing their bats all around the park ... What do you think guys ... just post your comments ...

I never saw in past few months that Indian bowling attack was so helpless and so ordinary ... I must say they were starving wickets. Their body language was totally changed so down and dull. I think thats the magic of controversy which made them so dangerous with killing instinct.

Lets hope that Indian batsman can perform and save the follow on first and then give the lead. If this will happen than this test match will be end in drawn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt that Ishant Sharma is a quick learner and he is learning very quick from the condition and from his senior.

Lets wish that in coming days he will be no one for Indian team and keep it up.

Anonymous said...

The way he is labouring hard and delivering more and more I am afraid about his fitness. An injured horse have no value and that's why there are so many examples of this -

Ashish Nehra, Laxamipati Balaji, Irfan Pathan. Now all are struggling to get a place in the national team.

Baby Travel Accessories said...

I do not think that Ishant Sharma is mature now. He still have very long way to go with composed nature and ready to always learn new things.

Kolkata SEO said...

I liked player in your blog and very nice!

Pandya Deepak said...

Hello,

Nice thaught, Ishant is a Wicket taking bowler and we need such bowlers like him in our team India.

Deepak Pandya
www.teduu.com

Indian Yellow Pages said...

Great post, I found a Cricket club in My area on Indian Yellow Pages

Like it ... then ... Share it